Thursday, January 28, 2021

Saturday 26/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sandi guys, my workload got the better of me to the point that I totally neglected my blog. And to think that I haven't even managed to officially close down December 2020 is just a self-explanatory on how busy and tired I was.

No surprise lah, I only am able to update my post just a few days before January 2021 ended. Sandi!


Waking up to a beautiful morning guys. And I thought the morning walk with my wife would be a pleasant one.



The usual gaya sesudah morning walk. Kira trademark lah udah ni shot dari belakang ani kah kah kah.


Both of us managed to reach 4 km this morning. The weather definitely helps, told ya!





Andang awal udah kami plan ni kan makan arah gerai c Qawi after the morning walk. Yatah taus ngantam 4 km hahahahaha. As usual makan di sini nda menghampakan.


Rehat sekajap then taus lagi keluar umah membuat errand. My wife said baiktah menyasah di Kb jantah nunggu balik ke bandar then udah ngalih lapas long drive nda tah kang tersasah tu.


By Maghrib, we arrived in bandar then tarus tah singgah arah tailor my wife. Biasalah my wife and her baju apa.




Then from Jerudong, we went to Gadong for dinner at Babu Kitchen Restaurant.



Our last pit stop of the day was at Digital World, Gadong. Buying some electronics for our own use and untuk hadiah bingo night on the 31st.

W

No comments: