Friday, February 01, 2019

Bulan February Dah Yerrr

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Alhamdulillah all praises to Allah Subhanallah Taala because it is only for his blessing that i am still here breathing. Actually i was thinking or composing this post in my head while driving to work. I won't be surprise if i totally forgotten what i've said in my head.

Listening to Noah - Andaikan Kau Datang right now. And the tenant team just gave me a shit loads of letters to be sent out. Bluerghhhhh. Well nda jua jauh berubah nda portfolio ku time di KB jua bah. Masih jua merasa jadi peon hehehe. And it needed to go out today. Boohoo!

In all honesty though can't be bothered. Barang ani can be scanned then emailed to each tenant before the hard copy being sent off. Nganya antah kekadang durg ani nda ku paham ahhh malas lah kan ckp lebih lanjut lagi.

I need to go lose lot of weight eh. The amount of people giving me stick for gaining lately is quite unbearable. Not their fault though i do gained some weight over December. So now i need to be back on track and active. Last month ku kuatkan hati bebalik jog apa atu pun ah i only ran 15km over a month. No way good enough. So today i make a target for myself to better that. Aiming a minimum of 20 km eh no kompromi. One positive news that i managed to better my 2 km run by doing it under 20 minutes. Alhamdulillah and its time to reach 3km lagi In Shaa Allah.

Honestly i still have a few to share with you guys but its almost 12 pm right now. Didn't fancy to type more. Kan bercuti ku udah hahahaha. Anyhoot enjoy my latest posts guys. In Shaa Allah it will keep on coming.

WADi 

No comments: