Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

So maybe some of you might be thinking nda lagi active usulnya blog nya ani.

Not to worry guys! Ada udah ku update my blog ani nganya since masih musim sibuk apa apa. Usul2nya by the end of the month barutah ku release all this post. Kira okay lah tu aa.




Pardon my emo face but yes aku botakkan rambut ku. Nda ku tahan bah panas nyenta and why should i even bother to explain. Its my hair jua bah aaa hahahaha. 

Anyway kan venting out ku sikit. Been given lot of stick pasalnya as kamu liat kulit kepala ku berlipat. The worse one when ianya kana mentioned dapan org ramai yang bukan saja badanku yang berlipat but kulit kepala ku jua. Hmmmmm.

Nda apalah aku ambil positive saja. Ku jadikan atu sebagai motivasi untuk aku mengurangkan berat badanku. Honestly though it does hurt my feelings. I found it super insulting especially being mentioned up front in front of everyone. Say it to my face privately it won't hurt. Saying it out loud is something else. Huh!

WADi

No comments: