Thursday, February 28, 2019

Wednesday 20/02/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And i never thought today going to be a very emotional day =(


Early riser today again kebiasaan awal bangun udah so alang2 awal saja bangun atu taus kan tah saja. Yatah looking at the morning fog i still remember the conversation i had with my Wife. I told her baik jua today nda berlatih if not kepisan ni oleh hangat weather.



We were so early that we really had to wait for Old Time Kopitiam to start their business. Bukannya nada tampat lain nganya ku suka sini pasalnya once selasai makan nda g payah kan buat u-turn apa. Mun di Jing Chew gagau tah lagi berpusing kan bebalik ke Berakas.





Our breakfast that morning. And now that i'm doing this post right. I felt like a big lump while typing this post. Mcm kami laki bini siuk makan and then a tragedy happened. Ya Allah sesungguhnya janji mu itu benar benar belaka.



So here i am minding my own business di office. It was a pretty busy day. Malar kana cari malar kana call then i received a phone call from my dad. And that first few words that u dreaded listening. "Wadi, jangan terkajut ah!" My heart sank in an instance. "Bapamu meninggal" and i asked how. "Accident ya sama mamamu" and i asked "mama cana?" and he answered "Alum tahu lagi" Ya Allah. I steadied myself then went to the pantry and have some water. 

Texted my Wife gtau kedia tani balik Kb then panyap barang gtau everyone i need to go back home to Kb. Still holding my tears sekali dalam lift my sister Nurul called me up. Honestly guys im already bracing myself for the worse. So when she said "Bang, Mama..." and there was a short pause but my goodness that was already long enough for me. I asked her how is she. "Mama ok selamat. Had an head injury now she is on her way to RIPAS for a CT Scan" Alhamdulillah at least one good news walaupun membari ingau hati jua since its a head injury and alhamdulillah was cleared by the doctor. Nganya kesian bilanya sampai kubur bapa udah bertanam but she looked so strong that afternoon.





Lapar so once everything selasai. Kami stopped by Seria for lunch. 



Ending night with a heavy heart. 

WADi

No comments: