Friday, July 27, 2018

Wednesday 25/07/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Another busy day today but i spend most of my morning doing database and then patang mengajar my colleague untuk memasukkan database. Kira untuk mendangani kediaku lah just in case aku nda terbawai at times.


Akhir bah kami tulak dari umah. Wife had an errand uhuk so nda tah kami awal. Texted my Manager to inform that i'll be coming late for work. Got the ok and once the errand done.




Baiktah bawa makan breakkie yg heavy dulu di Batu Bersurat. Baik jua ampit tampat duduk. The food was ok nganya there is still room to improve. Kurangkan saja a few items yg durg terlajak bagi then their noodles will be a world beater.



Selasai makan sampat g my wife minta singgahi ke Mr Baker untuk membali food. Nyangku okaylah just buy me a few buns untuk di makan later. And guys this would be the end of this post hahahahaha.


WADi

No comments: