Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sebulan Kemudian


I Know Its Kinda Late For It But Since Aku Away On The Actual Date So It Is A Must Post This One!


Yesterday The 17th Of February Was Our First Monthsary. Alhamdulillah We've Made Through Our First Month As An Engaged Couple. As Every Month Passes Us By. It Be A Month Closer To Our Big Day. My Wishes And Hopes Was That Both Of Us The Berikan Ketabahan Hati. Ditingkatkan Kesabaran To Going Through Cabaran Dan Dugaan With Our Day To Day Life And Wedding Preparation.

Still I Am Very Much Thankful And Grateful That Allah Subhanallah Taala Have Given You To Be The One In My Life. As I Promises You Before Through Think And Thin. We Tackled It Together. And Here Is To The Future. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


"Tiada Ku sangka.~"

No comments: