Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shoulder Workout Session Log

 I Start With This Military Shoulder Press.. Not Using Free Weight Tho But Machine.. Starting With 10kg Then Increasing It By 5kg For The Next 2 Sets Then Dropping It To 5 Kg For The 4th Sets.. Repetition Wise I Always Aim For 12 Then 10 Then 8 As The Weight Increases.
Then Straight After That I Go For Dumbbell Shoulder Press.. To Hit It More.. Just Light Weight Saja Bahh.. 11kg For 4 Sets With 10 Reps..
3rd Exercise Would Be Arnold Shoulder Press.. Ambil Ringan Saja 8 Kg For The First 2 Sets Then 11 Kg For The Last 2 Sets.. 10 Reps Saja Nda Payah Banyak2
Bent Arm Lateral Raise.. One Of My Faves.. 12 Kg Dumbbells With 4 Sets Of 10 Reps.
Front Raise Using Weight Plates.. 4 Sets.. Using 10kg Plates For The First 2 Then 15 Kg For The Later.. Don't Need To Use Heavy Weights Here Because Form And Posture Is More Important Since U Have To Hold The Plates In The Air For A Sec Or Two Before Lowering It!
Upright Row Is Our 6th Exercises.. Using Barbell.. 20 Kg, 10 Reps For 4 Sets.. On The 3rd And 4th Sets It Is Just About Will Power Really Because My Energy Was Fast Depleted!
 Shrug.. Totally Forgot Our Weights Last Night.. Did 4 Sets With 15 Reps.. To Be Honest Kan Terjeluak Jua Lah Bila Ku Membuat Ni Di Malam.. Imagine Saja It Really Is A Hot Day Yesterday And The Gym Was Hot And Humid Payah Kan Bernafas Olehnya!

To Be Honest I Always Enjoy Exercising Using Light/Moderate Weights.. Why? I Feel I Can Get A Better Pump On The Muscle I'm Targeting Since I Can Control My Posture Well.. Anyway I'm Planning To Go For A Back Session Tonight.. Would Be Sharing With You Guys My Session Okay.. Taaraaa
TRue To THe BOne!
W
 

No comments: