Saturday, March 30, 2013

Back Session Log 29/03/2013

 When Doing Back Workout I Always Started By Doing Chin Ups Or Pull Ups.. There Is A Lot Variations And My Favourite Of All Is Parallel Grip Just Like The Photo Above.. Doing It 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
Continuing With The Second Variations Close Grip Pull Up.. 3 Sets Of 10 Reps As Well
Iso Behind Neck Lat Pulldown.. Since I'm Working Out Alone Opted For Light Weight Lift And Higher Amount Of Sets.. Doing This For 6 Sets. 2 Sets x 15 Reps Of 30 Kg, 2 x 15 Reps Of 40 Kg & 2 Sets x 12 Reps Of 60 Kg


V-Grip Bar Lat Pulldown.. 6 Sets As Well.. 80 Lbs - 15 Reps x 2, 90 Lbs - 12 Reps x 2, 100 Lbs - 10 Reps x 2.. I Always Love This Exercise.. It Gave Such A Good Stretch!
One Hand Dumbbell Row.. Doing This For 4 Sets 15 Kg - 15 Reps x 2, 18 Kg - 12 Reps x 2
Opting To Use Seated Vertical Rowing Machine Because I Was Merely Running Low On Energy Plus I Was Struggling With Me Breathing Last Night.. And Because Of That I Opted For A Drop Weight Session 6 Sets Altogether 105 Lbs - 15 Reps x 2, 90 Lbs - 20 Reps x 2, 60 Lbs - 25 Reps x 2
Final Game Ani Pun Main Berpaksa.. T-Bar Row Pull Up 3 Sets 20 Kg - 15 Reps.. And That's A Wrap!

Honestly Yang Ku Hairan Di Malam Aku Nda Berapa Berpaluh Ani Bah.. And My Breathing And My Heart Beat Is Totally Irregular.. Susah Jua Ati Ku Tu.. Mana Lagi Gym Atu Humid And The Atmosphere Is Stuffy.. Fuyoooo Seksa!
 TRue To THe BOne!
W
 

No comments: