Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chest Session Log 18/03/2013

 Did This As A Warm Up Sets.. Its Very Effective If You Wanna Warm The Body And Especially The Chest And Triceps As Well As The Shoulders.. Just Make Sure You Lean Forward Slightly While Doing It! 3 Sets Of 10 Reps Should Do The Trick!
Lately I Love Starting My Chest Session With An Incline Bench Dumbbell Press.. Starting With A 12 Kg Dumbbells With 15 Reps Gradually Increasing It To 18 Kg Then 24 Kg With 10 And 8 Reps Respectively.. One Thing I Found Is That If I Arch My Back Slightly I'll Get A Better Feel.. But Nonetheless Whatever Way You Do It Just Make Sure Try To Control Your Posture And Form..
Second Exercise Would Be The Normal Bench Press.. Again With The Same Weight With Those I've Used On The Previous Exercise.. The Tips Here Try Not To Open Up Your Arms Far From Your Chest Especially When Lowering It Down.. Working On The Negative Too Is Also As Important As Concentrating On The Lift.
My Least Favourite Exercise Pullover Chest Extension Using Dumbbells.. But It Gave Such A Good Stretch On The Lower Chest, Triceps As Well As The Abs.. Using 20 Kg Dumbbells With 12 Reps For 4 Sets! I Just Love To Hate This Hehe
Cable Cross Over.. 3 Sets Of 15 Reps, Increasing From 3 To 5 Plates Through Out.. I Always Still Thinking About The Argument Of Whether To Do This Exercise On A More Control Weight Where You Can Maintain Your Posture Or Go "Roti Paun" And Lift Heavy? Whats Your Take?
Chest Butterfly.. Would Opt On Using Dumbbells But Since Its Our Last Exercise With Power Running Low.. And I Really Want That Stability So This Is The Best Exercise To Do.. 3 Sets With 80 - 90 Pounds Of Weights And 15 Reps Should Do The Trick!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: