Saturday, September 08, 2012

Main Basi Lagi

 As Usual Our Warm Ups For Back Exercise Is Doing Pull Ups.. Any Variation You Would Like.. But To Be Very Honest I Usually Do Pull Ups And Dips Before Every Work Out.. Makes The Heart Pump Faster And Make U Sweat Almost Instantly
 The Usual Lat Pull Downs And We Did All Three Variation.. This Is The Normal Pull Down
 Another Variation Of The Pull Down.. With An Open Grip.. Pulling It Down Towards Our Neck.. Hated This..
 Last Variation Of The Pull Downs Close Grips Where U Bring It To Your Chest.. I Totally Love This Because It Works Ur Biceps As Well So U Get 2 - 3 Muscles Being Work At One Exercise
 Since Two Cable Rows Machine Was Being Used We're Just Opted For This.. Could Have Waited It But Lately I've Been Doing A Semi Superset Kinda Workout With Lil Rest In Between So I Wont Be Bothered To Wait
 80 Kg Or 80 Pounds.. Honestly No Idea.. Most Probably Pounds.. Because Mun Kg Termasuk Bird Menarik Haa Haa
I Love This Cable Cross Pull.. It Works My Shoulder And My Upper Back As Well A Bit Of My Triceps.. One Thing I Learn Is That When An Exercise Constitute Hitting A Few Muscles When Doing It.. Hit It Hard!
 Bent Over Row.. This One Is A Real Torture.. Any Exercise That Hitting Our Lower Back Is A Real Torture.. In My Own Opinion That Is.. The Heaviest We Hit Last Night Was 45kg.. My Godness Just Imagine Trying To Remain In Posture Which Is Important And Trying To Lift That Weights.. Sorry Sir Me Is No Ronny Coleman!
 Our Last Back Exercise Is One Arm Dumbell Rows.. Very Effective Especially Untuk Org Yang Tabal Lamak Di Belakang Haa Haa.. Kekadang Membari Dangki Bah.. Been Into Working Out Thanks To The Lads For What Almost A Year Non Stop Now.. Honestly Regardless Of What My Families And Friends Said About My Body.. I Havent Seen Any Changes At All.. Sure The Power Is There But Antah Lah.. Tho I Still Gonna Grind It Because... #pasalsiwadindamaukurus.. Hehehe It Is Something Ive Enjoyed Over The Past Months.. Why Should I Stop Right!?
Done With The Back We Hit Our Biceps.. Somehow We've Been Neglecting Our Biceps Only The Last Few Session We've Been Concentrating A Bit On It So Last Night I Told Ah Weng Lets Hit Em Up.. And As A Result My Biceps Is Pumped!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: