Tuesday, July 03, 2012

A Bit Of Snappy

 Hurting Those Back Muscles Yesterday.. Now My Back And Part Of My Upper Shoulder Is All Tone Up.. Karau Rasanya Berdiri.. And Then First Time Jua Ku Guna This Machine.. Antah Apakah Ni.. But It Does Hit Those Back Muscle Just Nice.. Nyummmsterrrr
Done With Gym Rest A Bit Then Off To A Friend's House.. Hitting My Biceps And Triceps.. Hehe Dah Durg Semangat Minta Train Arah Aku.. I Layan Ajer Menjadi Or Nda Nantilah Aku Pikir.. So Tonight.. They Just Texted Me They Wanted A Shoulder Workout.. I Layan.. So.. Run Kajap Then Shoulder.. Owh I'm So Happy!
 In The Mood For Some Batman Movies Especially With The New And Final Saga Is Coming Soon So I Watched This Last Night.. Man The Movie Is Damn Good.
 Just Downloaded The Blu-Ray Version Of This Just Now.. Cant Bloody Wait To Watch It Later On.. Cun Ni.. After Working Out.. Mandi Then Watch This And Sleep..
Julu 21st Can't Come Any Sooner.. Cool Poster Btw.. And If Bilakang Aku Look Like That Bangga Aku.. But Insya Allah.. Trying To Get There.. Jantah Over.. Yang Sedang2 Saja Baaaa
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: