Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sonya Getting Some TLC

Used It On Jassie And The Result Was Great.. So This What I Did.. Spending My Sunday Afternoon Giving Sonya A Round Of Polish
On Her 1st Coat
Feeling Artistic Haha
When She Is Done.. Aiiiiiiiiii Ada Wedster!
Frontal View... Yikes!
Rear View Yikes Yikes
It Was A Challenge To Be Honest.. Especially With Sonya With All Its Body Lines And Curves And I Have To Apply The Polish Manually.. And To Be Honest I'm Quite Happy With The Shine But I Need To Apply It Again Sometime In The Near Future... And I Just Realized Ada Swirl On The Front Hood.. Ishh Mental I Tengok.. Too Bad My Polishing Machine Nda Baik Sponge And Kainnya.. Need To Get A New One.. If Not The Result Would Be Even Better.. But To Be Honest Maybe I Might To Invest On Meguair's.. But Biasaklah Tengok Budget Dulu Its Too Bloody Expensive...
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: