Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Me Bla Bla Bla

Home Alone For The Day.. The Family Is In Bandar.. Grandma Got Admitted At Ripas.. She Just Had An Operation Last Wednesday To Remove Her Tumor In Her Breast.. And She Is Recovering Well Now.. Actually I'm In The Office Right Now.. A) Because I Was Dead Bored At Home.. I Lend My Sisters My Lappie.. Since There Is Free Internet In My Granny's Ward So At Least They Got Something To Do While Looking After Her.. I Have A Futsal Invitation Down In Bandar Tonight But Since I'm Going To Bandar Tomorrow So I Have To Say No For That.. B) Because Lately My Mind Been Thinking About Work.. Work.. And Work.. That Is All To It.. I Finished My Report Yesterday But I'm Not Satisfied With It So I Just Have To Re-do It Again.. And Then I Do A Have A Few More Report To Do And Since I Have To Be In Bandar Before Lunch Tomorrow.. Might As Well I Settle It Tonight So That I Don't Have To Rush And Stress Myself Tomorrow To Finish It..
Had A Good Run Yesterday.. Didnt Realise My Pace Was Quicker Than The Usual.. One Reason For It Is That I Came Across A Friend And He Was Finishing His Run So I Just Tag Along And Follow His Pace.. Done That Then I Came Across This Lady Who Overtook Me On Tuesday.. So I Said To Myself Not Today You're Not Luv.. Up The Pace And She Didnt Manage To Catch Me Haa Haa Belumba Ama Bini-Bini.. Buruk! Talking About Pure Ego Centric Moment There.. It Was Good Nonetheless.. You Know Your Body Warm Up Quick But Since I Am Not That Fit.. My Breathing Was In A Mess And My Step Was Just Rubbish.. And It Took Quite A While For Me To Recover My Breathing And Steps.. But When So Many Time I Said Bah Adang Tah Cukup Tah Ni For Today.. I Didn't Quit At All.. Slowly My Breathing Was Easy And My Step Got Its Rhythm Back.. It Was One Good Run And My Mentality Was Good As Well.. Eventhough My Body Was A Bit Sore From Wednesday's Futsal But I Keep On Digging And Managed To Achieve My Target For The Day..
As I Was Saying My Life Right Revolves More About Work.. Work And Work.. And Its Been Just Over A Year Now Since I Was Transferred To KB Office.. As You All Might Remember I Was Feeling Pretty Down About It.. But A Year Passes Us By And I'm Thanking God For It.. Every Little Thing Happened For A Reason.. And I Know Mine Now.. I Was Having A Conversation With My Cousin The Other Night.. And He Is Even Busier Than Me.. I Only Have To Monitor 3 Sites In Kb.. He Has Monitor Bandar, Tutung, Temburong And Since Im In Kb.. He Just Left Everything For Me To Handle Here And Him Monitoring It From The Head Office.. We Were In The Same Unit Back Then.. And I Know Some Of The Bosses Didn't Get To Well With Us.. Especially Me.. I Don't Know For What Reason.. Some Say I Didn't Do My Work At All.. I Just Spend A Lot Of Time On The Internet.. I Do Agree On That To Some Extend.. I Spend My Time On The Internet Because I Got Nothing Else To Do.. When I Have Work To Do I Finish It Up Then I Spend My Free Time On The Internet.. I Rather Sit In The Office Shut My Mouth.. Sumbat Telinga Dengan Earphone And Dangar Lagu.. Than Wonder About.. And Then What Will That Say About My Boss.. "Berjaur Saja Anak Buah Si Anu Atu..Nda Boss Nya Pandai Menagur Kah".. Now If Do That.. What Does That Say About Me And Even Worse My Superior? But Somehow Some People Didn't Agree With That.. So When I Got Transferred I Said To Myself.. I Want To Proof To Everyone What I Am Capable Of.. I Want To Show It To Everyone What Is My True Potential.. And Thank God I Had A Boss Who Is Very Understanding, Helpful And He Let Me Do My Jod The Way I'm Comfortable With.. And Somehow Now Some Started To See My True Potential.. But Even So I'm Not Satisfied Yet.. I Have A Good 28 - 29 Years Of Service Left So Its Still Is A Long And Treacherous Road Ahead..
As I Was Saying What We Really Need Is A Lil Bit Of Trust, Opportunity And Some Guidance.. I Know All Of Us Was A Bunch Of Rascal, We Were Loud, Playful But All Of Us Myself, G4z, Bubui Lai Have Our Own Quality And We're Not A Lazy Bum.. Simple Word.. Bagi Kami Keraja.. Pandai Tah Kami Membuat Tu.. But Somehow That Is Not The Case.. Some People Think Just Because Kami Ani Gaji Hari We Were Just Utterly Useless.. No My Friends We're Not..! We Know Our Responsibilities But People Just Deny Us To Show Our True Potential.. As Simple As That.. Even Pembersih Kami Sini Pun Kadang2 Pandai Menolong Filing, Photocopy Tia Apa.. I Know It Sound Like Nothing At All But At Least They're Willing To Learn, Do And Multi-tasked.. But What Can A Low Level Worker Have To Say.. There Are People Who Is More Clever Than We Are.. But In Common Sense And Logic We All Are No Different From Each Other.. Well I Just Hope Things Going To Get Better For Everyone.. Amin
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: