Friday, November 04, 2011

A Friday Like Today

The Title Well It Doesnt Mean Anything At All Ahaha.. Youtube In The Background Playing Avril's Wish You Were Here.. Loving That Song Man.. ~Damn Damn Damn What I Do To Have You Here Here Here.. I Wish You Were Here.. Damn Damn Damn What I Do To Have You Near Near Near I Wish You Were..~ Heh Funny Enough Sapa Kan Ku Tujukan Lagu Ani Banar Ah Ah Well Lets Just Enjoy The Song As It Is.. Hehe For Now Hati Ani Kosong Hehe Malu Ku Eh.. Infact Not So Long Ago A Friend Asked Me Nda Mau Mencari Lagi Kah.. And My Answer To Her Is.. Alum Ku Berani Lagi Masa Ani.. The Past Disappoinment Was Just Too Much For Me.. It Might Not Show But I Guess I Probably Managed It Well This Time Around.. It Is Not Easy For Me To Fill In What Is Been Missing.. Kalau Di Tanya Sayang Lakat? Masih.. Cinta Lakat? Pun Masih.. Nganya What Else Can I Do.. Try So Hard To Hang On Pun Makan Hati Saja.. Umur Makin Meningkat.. Letting Go Is Hard.. Forgetting Impossible.. To See Her With Her New Man.. I Ain't Lying.. It Crushes Me But At Least She Is Happy Now.. Her Family Bless Her New Relations.. She Don't Have To Stress In Thinking About What Would Happen Between Me And Her.. So This Is My Sacrifice For Her Happiness And My Lonliness.. Heh Things I Do For The People I Love Eyy..

Actually This Was A Long Post But Somehow The Internet Fucked Me Up And I Had To Re-Do Everything So Im Just Gonna Cut This One Short And I Think I Just Gonna End This One Soon.. Probably I'll Be Going For Another Short Run In The Morning.. Just Like The One That I Had This Morning.. Nda Bleh Jauh.. Esok Saturday.. Gonna Be A Long Day For Me.. Kerja Luar Lagi.. At Least Casual Wear Saja.. Wooohooo Jeans And Polo Shirt.. Sg Bera - KB Site & Complex And I Might Throw In Universal Cafe Breakfast Along With It.. Might Try The French Toast But Somehow.. Its Too Oily And i'm Trying To Cut Down On That.. Have U Seen My Photos Lately And Hot Chubby My Cheeks Are.. Heh I Dont Even Want To Mention My Belly.. Its Too Depressing.. Two Years Hard Work Undone Just Like That.. Tyooo Mai Hai.. Haha Anyway I Think Two Paragraphs Would Do For Now.. Sangal Kamu Kang Mun Ku Menulis Panjang2.. Alright Taraaaaaa

True To The Bone!

W

No comments: