Thursday, July 14, 2011

The News For Today

Thank God Its Thursday And The Long Weekend Beckons Hehe.. The Chance To Wake Up Late Is Most Welcoming Indeed.. Since Last Few Weeks Been Waking Up Early For Events And Stuff So This Long Weekend I'm Just Gonna Pay All Those Overdue Sleep Hahaha.. Its Been A Long Week Since Sunday Really With The StanCharts Charity Run Then Wedding Reception For The Son Of BINA's Director.. Budget Meeting On Monday.. Then Rushing To Finish Filling In The Request Budget Form For The Year 2012-2013.. Then With All The Reports The Complaints And With My Boss Is Retiring By The End Of The Month It Is Just One Hectic Month.. Well I Hope Ramadhan This Year Will Be A Peaceful Solemn One Than Last Year.. Amin Amin Amin..
Did A Fartlek Session On Tuesday And I Had A Good Time And A Considerable Improvement With My Pace.. So Yesterday I Didn't Go For A Jog Instead I Opted For Washing Sonya And Archie.. So Today I Have To Go For Route 1 Then Probably I Will A Distance Jog On Friday.. Even Though I Am Planning To Join The Larian Hari Keputeraan Here At Kb.. It Still Really Is A 50-50 Thingy.. If Bangun Awal Join.. If Not Kroooh Kroooh Lerrrr.. I Was Surfing The Internet Trying To Look Up For The Kb Route But The Only Route Available Is The Brunei-Muara Route.. Eh Behapa!!! Kata Serentak Tapi Press Release Inda Selaras.. Been Asking Around For It At Jabatan Belia Dan Sukan Facebook Site For The Route But Still To No Avail..
Anyhow That Is For Now.. Sorry Nda Berapa Active Meng-Update Sibuk Memanjang.. Take Care Everyone

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: