Saturday, July 30, 2011

Morning All

Sun Rise Over Kb Taken This Morning After I Did My Morning Run.. Talking About Morning.. Its Been Too Long Since I Had A Proper Morning Run.. I Almost Forgot How It Feels Like Running With The Fresh Cool Morning Air Running Through Your Nostril.. How Relaxing And Calming It Is Especially When There Is Less Traffic On The Road.. Awesome Feeling! I Already Planned It For A 3 Km Run.. Trying To Use A Faster Pace Then My Usual Pace.. I Started Off Flying And Really Getting On My Rhythm Early On.. I Think That Really Helps.. And Also I Just Downloaded The Adidas miCoach Apps On My Phone And It Really Helps Me Improving My Running Time.. With The Help Of GPS I Know How Far I Have Covered, How Much Calories I've Burned And More Importantly What Is My Current Pace Per Km.. It Has This Voice Over That I Set Up Earlier And Will Automatically Activate Itself Every Time I Hit The 1 Km Mark.. So As I Was Saying Early On My Early Pace Was Flying For My Standard.. Hit 1Km In 6 Minutes Plus But Then My Pace Started To Slow Down A Bit Trying To Hold Around The 7 - 8 Minutes Mark.. Which I Have To Be Honest Didn't Really Achieved.. But Nevertheless I'm Pretty Chuffed With Myself.. To Do 3 Km In Under 25 Minutes Is A Reasonable Enough According To My Standard.. So Guys I Bit You Well And Have A Pleasant Day Ahead.. Taaraaaaa!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: