Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Just A Quick Update

Currently At Daan Just Gonna Do A Quick Update Well Lets See How Quick Is This Anyway.. The Rain Has Stop So I'm Just Gonna Head Home Soon Enough.. Went Jogging And Accidentally Bumped Into Ajithman.. The Plan Was To Go The Distance Today But I Had A Double Chocolate Shake Courtesy Of G Mets Just Under An Hour Before Jog And That Mess Up With My Belly.. Luckily Ajithman Was Around And I Just Follow His Steps And I'm More Lucky Because He Really Control His Pace So I Manage To Be Running Close To Him But By The Time We Passes By Softball Ground My Tummy Giving Me A Hard Time So I Just Told Ajithman To Go Ahead.. But Tho For That Manage To Increase My Speed And Just Blast As Fast As I Could.. Even When Icy's Shouted At Me I Just Give A Nod And A Soft Answer Ahahahahahaha.. Siuk Jua Lah Tadi Really Enjoy Walaupun Nda Jauh So Tomorrow Weather Permits I'm Gonna Do An Hour Jog On Route 1.

Recently My Grandma Was Admitted To Hospital Earlier Before That She Was Taken To Hospital Thought To Be Suffering From Asthma Then On Friday She Had Difficult In Breathing So We Brought Her To RIPAS A/E And Then She Went For A Checked Up Being Done.. She Wasn't Suffering From Asthma But Early Diagnosed Said She Probably Have Problem With Her Heart Because Her Right Leg Was So Swollen.. But After A Thorough Checked Up And X-Ray.. It Was Confirmed She Was Suffering From Pneumonia And It Was Really Bad.. From The X-Ray It Can Be Seen That Her Left Lung Were Full Of Liquid Does The Reason Why She Had Difficult With Breathing.. Even That Night She Needed Oxygen For Breathing And When She Was Admitted The Nurses Took Quite Sometime To Give Her Oxygen And She Was Struggling For Air.. Not A Pretty Sight Guys.. God Knows How We Feel At The Time.. So For The Past Few Days The Doctor Do Another Checked Up To Determine Whether Its Liquid Or Pus That Covering Her Lungs.. So After A Lab Test It Was Confirmed That It Was Liquid That Was Covering Her Lungs... So This Morning She Had It Remove By Sucking It Out Using Injection Being Injected On The Left Of Her Ribs.. My Cuz Told Us She Really Was In Big Pain And According To Him 45 Ml Worth Of Liquid Being Taken Out From Her Lungs And My Goodness That Is A Lot.. So The Plan For Tomorrow Is To Do Another X-Ray Trying To Find Out How Much Of The Liquid Is Left And To See Whether The Same Procedure Is Needed To Be Done Again.. Hope Not.. Amin

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: