Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Test Run Asics

Finally After Almost 3 Weeks Of Idle (Well I Don't Consider Me Jogging During The Last MIPR Walkathon A Counted One..) I Went For A Jog Yesterday.. With A New Running Shoes There Is A New Spring In My Step Literally.. Kasut Baru Baaa Sapring Hantap Masih Lambung2.. And I Can Say Is.. Atu Putih Kasut Ku Ah Ahahaahaha.. Anyway After A Few Stretches Which Is Quite A Drag.. Imagine Saja Kan 3 Minggu Nda Buat Proper Exercise Or Stretching Heh Karau Bah Urat Ah.. And It Is A Proven Fact Jua Walaupun Tani Selalu Jog Once Saja Tani Stop For Quite A Considerable Amount Of Time.. Tani Punya Fitness Memang Drop.. And With My Case Drop Hantap..

The First Few Meters Was Okay.. I Was Trying To Find My Rhythm And Steps.. New Shoes Kena Adjust Di Mana Nyaman Landing Tumit Kaki And Such And Biasalah With A New Shoes Just Like My Brooks Masih Karas And Karau But Jika Dibandingkan Asics Ani Labih Ringan Dari Brooks.. I Manage To Gather My Rhythm And Steady My Steps Tapi Biasalah Since Aku Lama Nda Jog Hehehehe Pancit And Stitch As The Menu Of The Day.. But Hey I Manage To Finish My Run Walaupun Sanak Cemana Heheheheeh Even Lamak Jubur Pun Gatal Bergagar Saja Ahahahahaah Nadawah..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: