Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Saturday Night

Dengan Bertemankan Secawan Kopi Panas At The Corner Of A Restaurant And Here I Am Jotting Down A Few Lines For Your Reading My Faithful Blog Followers.. Its Been A Quiet Saturday And This Few Days My Smile Seems To Be Missing From My Face.. Even My Office Mates Take Notice Of It.. And I Just Say I'm Just Tired.. Yup I Haven't Been Myself Lately.. I 'm Just Tired Being Treated Like This To Feel This Way.. Its Just Not The Way To Live My Life.. I Just Wonder What Else Should Do To Make You Realise That You're Killing Me Inside With Your Attitude.. What Is The Real Point In Begging Me To Come Back To Your Life When You're The Same Thing That Make Me Left Before.. When I Said I'm Always There For You It Doesn't Mean That I'm Giving You The Divine Right To Hurt Me Over And Over And Over Again.. I Have No Idea Nor Any Clue Until When This Going To Last But Pray To God That I Have The Patience To Hold On To What I Felt For You.. Pray To God That I Will Still Be Around When You Need Me.. Because For Now The Way You Are Treating Me I'm No More Than A Bulls Eye Point On A Dart Board.. Teruskan Saja Kemahuanmu.. Teruskan Saja Inginmu.. Teruskan Saja Lakumu.. Aku Takkan Menghalang.. Aku Hanya Akan Diam Selama Mana Ku Bisa.. But Just Remember I Might Not Be Around Answering The Door When You Knock On It
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: