Saturday, April 30, 2011

Is It A Saturday Already?

Naaaaah I Was Just Kidding I Knw All Along Its A Saturday I Just Wanna Make The Title Of This Post To Stand Out.. Heh! Anyhoot I Really I Could Have Follow The Lads For A Trip To Labuan.. Siuk Jua Tu Guys Night Out Partay Partay With No Limits.. Hahahahahaha Kidding.. The Actual Truth Is One Of The Lads C Avg Atau Lebih Dikenali Sebagai C Semie Got Married Yesterday And His Sanding Event For The Wife Side Gonna Happen Later On Tonight.. Man! It Will Be A Blast But Too Bad.. But Nevermind I Will Be Damn Sure Im Not Gonna Miss Another Of His Reception Here In Brunei Next Week.. Suwerrrrr..

A Time Away From Brunei Could Be A Blast Tho Especially With Lots Of Bullshit Happening Around My Life Right Now.. Telling The Truth My Life At The Moment Is Not A One Happy Place.. And My Thinking Right Now Is To Hell With Everything And Everyone Who Gives Me Such A Hard Time.. I Just Couldn't Be Bother.. Just Go On.. Go About Your Own Way And If Your Future Plan Includes Hurting Me More Well Don't Come Any Close Cause Your Not Invited.. And That Is All I Wanted To Comment On That Matter.. Duhhhh

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: