Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Something For Her

Been Thinking Quiet A Bit These Few Days Trying To Convince Someone.. Time Away Is Better Then Together.. As Far As It Hurts But I Just Have To Swallow It For The Greater Good.. If By Allah's Grace We Are Meant To Be Together Then By All Means We'll Be Together.. But For Now Its Better Off We're Being Apart.. I Don't Care If I'm Being Called Heartless.. I Tried The Best I Could To Make It Work.. But All I Got All These While Is Just Hurt, Hurt And More Hurting.. And It Is Not Fair If Someone Said I Didn't Even Tried.. Even When All The Odds Are Against Me I Still Stay.. But Who Am I Kidding.. Why Should I Keep On Hurting Myself Its To No Good At All.. Someone Always Said That I Hated Her.. As I Repeated Countless Times I Never Hate Her.. How Can I.. But Its The Situation That We're In Makes It Almost Impossible To Be Together.. I'm Not Saying I'm Perfect Or I Haven't Done Anything Wrong.. How Can I.. I'll Never Be Perfect.. And I Will Never Be Right All The Time.. Maybe This Time Away Form Each Other Will Open Up Some People Eyes How True Our Feelings That We Have For Each Other.. Its Hurting Me To See You Like This.. But What Can I Do.. The Disrespectful Way You've Been Treating Me Lately And The Insult That I've Received Is Just Too Much And Too Painful To Bear.. I Rather Stay Away Then Say Or Do Something Stupid.. One Thing You Just Have To Know.. I Can Never Hate You.. And The Feelings Is Still Here.. But For Now.. I'm Not Yours Yet..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: