Friday, March 11, 2011

Now Its My Right Knee Being Sore

Yesterday My Left Knee Was Being Such A Bitch.. I Was Really Struggling On The Early Part Of My Run And Then It Gone For A While Only To Come Back On The Final Stretch.. Now For No Reason My Right Knee Is Being So Sore.. Even Just Walking I Can Feel The Pain.. And Its Rather Annoying Because I Can Say My Fitness Is Level Is On The Way Up And My Knee Is Just Not Up For It.. On The Positive Side I Clocked In 45 Minutes Yesterday.. Alright The Pace Is Rather Very Slow But I Just Dont Really Care Because I Never Is Quite A Fast Runner.. Im More Of A Relax Runner Going For The Endurance.. Yes Once In A While I Go For A Quick Run But With These Manky And Softy Knee.. I Rather Just Do It Slow.. So For Today I'm Planning To Hit The 50 Minutes Mark.. Insyallah.. Gonna Buy Panadol Joint And Take A Few Before The Run.. And Maybe Take An Even Longer Warm Up Session.. But Hey Biasalah Kan Bila Udah Lutut Ani Nda Berapa Memang After The Jog Session Memang Nyilu Tu.. So Yeah 50 Mins Run For Today.. Wish Me Luck.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: