Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cerita Ari Ani

Heh This Was A Late Post Isn't It But Hey Like They Always Said Better Late Then Never.. Hows Everyone Out There Feeling Any Good? Hows Your Day? A Productive One I Hope? And If Any Of You Out There Are Having A Tough And Long Day.. Take It Easy Yeah.. Myself? Well Its The Same Old Same Old.. Haven't Been That Productive Nor Its A Long Day Today.. Its More Of An Easy Day For Me.. Not Much To Do Today.. And Even Though I Can Consider Myself A Bit Busy These Past Few Days But Its Been A Relax Working Atmosphere Tho At Times Adalah Sikit Kacau.. Biasa Bila One Of My Officemate Ikut-Ikutan Kacau Tia Olehnya.. Hehehehe No Big Deal Andang Udah Sikapnya Kalau Org Bercakap Ikut Tah Jua Ya Kan Bercakap Yth Kacau Olehnya Nda Tantu Kan Didangar.. But Apart From That She Is A Very Nice Person..

My Right Knee Is Still Being At It.. Is Still Being Such A Big Fat Bitch.. But Hey I Manage To Clock In 33 Minutes Of Running Time Yesterday.. Yes My Pace Is Still Slow.. Yes The Distance Is Not That Far.. Yes I'm Still Fat.. But What Is More Important Than Anything Else Is My Knee Was Being Nice Yesterday.. Maybe Because I'm Running With My Knee Support So It Kinda Maybe.. Just Maybe It Eases Up The Impact A Lil Bit.. But Football Is Still Out Of Question Right Now.. I Don't Even Dare To Try.. I'm Just Gonna Give It A Rest And Just Concentrate On Running But To Be Honest It Makes Me Think A Bit.. Road Running Is A High Impact Stuff.. While Football Is Played On Grass Soft Surface Right.. But I Think All The Sharp Turn, Quick Short Stop And Start Sprint Is The One That Really Hurts The Knees.. And One Wrong Turn Or A Miss Timed Tackle Can Make It Even Worse.. So Yeah Football Is Worse Than Running.. Agreed?

I'm Going For Another Session Of Running Again Later.. And My Sister Wani Is Eager To Join Again.. She Joined Me Yesterday.. And I Told Her To Go Easy And Don't Push It Just Walk.. For Now Just Walk.. And If She Started To Feel A Bit Okay Then She Just Need To Walk Faster.. And Alhamdulillah She Enjoy It.. She Managed To Walk For More Than 30 Mins And When I Asked Her How Does She Feel.. Her Calves Is Kinda Hurting But She Loves It.. And I Asked Her Again How Does She Feels Doing It Alone.. She Said No Problem.. Why Did I Asked Her That? Well A Friend Of Mine Said To Me.. She Feel Unmotivated Because She Feels Like A Loser Walking And Jogging Alone.. I Mean She Even Said Eh Look At That Fat Lady Jogging Alone.. She Looks Like A Loser.. When I Read This I Just Frowned.. So Here It Goes.. The Only Real Loser Is YOU If You Let Yourself Think That Way..

30 - 40 Mins Of Your Day Is Not Much.. If You Can Even Drag Yourself While You Are Sick To Your Favorite Restaurant When Your Craving Struck You.. Why Not When You Are Still Healthy And Able To Put On Your Running Attire, Tie On That Shoe Laces.. Cover Your Ears With You Favorite Track.. And Say Hello To The Road.. That 30 - 40 Mins You Spend Working Out Ensure You That You're Gonna Have An Extra Day Living A Healthy Life Rather Then Ber Ridden And Being Sick.. And Always Remember You Are A Loser If You Feel Sorry For Yourself But You Don't Even Try To Make An Effort To Do It.. You Ought No I Take That Back.. You Owe It To Yourself To At Least Be Active, Break Some Sweat And Trust Me At The End Of The Day You Feel Good About Yourself.. Stop Making Lame Excuses.. Stop Saying "Alright I Do It Tomorrow.. Alright I Do It On Monday".. You Don't Need A lot Of Preparation.. You Just Need To Just Do It.. But Sadly Enought The Only Truth Is You Are Just Lazy.. And If Every Time You Look At Yourself In The Mirror And Feel Bad About It.. Then Do Something About It.. Only You Can Make A Change For Yourself.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: