Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snappy With The Story

I Was In The Need Of Getting Myself A Lil TANG! But No Orange Tango Around.. So I Just Go And Try This Cherry One.. Euckkkk Mcm Rasa Ubat Batuk Merah With Fizz Euck! A Big No!
Macam Biut Usul Lutut Ku Ah.. hehehe Been Suffering From Knee Pain Since Friday And Its So Painful That Now I'm Using Knee Support All The Time
Received My Participation Certificate From KHEU.. Cua Liat Apa Yang Salah?
Extra Facilities May Burden Future Generations? So Which Facilities Is He Talking About? And Its That Why Some Of The Facilities In Brunei Are Being Neglected? Coz Its A Burden To The Country? I.E Kompleks Sukan Mumong Yang Nda Pernah Kana Usai Atu.. So Just Leave It Like That Coz Its A Burden? So Its Being An Eye-Sore Is Far More Acceptable? My Goodness His Explaination Is Sometime Beyond Ahhhh Malas Kan Cakap.. Im Still Tick Off With The Answer He Gave When Asked About The Question The Possibility Of Rising The Wage Of Low Level Income Govt Servant.. Tunggakan My Arse! Heeee Atu Marah
Back In Workshop.. Round 3 But This Time Only Diagnostic.. Heard Cluttering And Knocking Sound Around The Suspension And Steering Rod Area.. Early Diagnose Was I Just Need To Add Rubber Padding Around The Area.. But The Mechanic Said Jassie Needs To Be Put On The Tower Lift And Since It Was Raining Heavily Today.. Gonna Get It Check Tomorrow.. And If The Repair Cost Is Affordable.. Talan Aja Aing Liur.. Usai.. Yang Penting Selesa Drive
Ehemmmm My Nascar Finally Done.. So Its My Debut Race.. Siuk Siuk Its An Easy Race..
Another Invitation For This Saturday..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: