Monday, November 01, 2010

Run Time Log

Run Time Log For 01/11/2010

Run Time: 20 Minutes 42 Seconds
Estimated Calories Burned: 273.80

Defeated Its The Right Word To Describe My Morning Run Today.. Susah Jua Hati Olehnya Especially One Of My Cousin Said Are You Fat? And Then One Of My Officemate Told Me Naik Badan Mu.. And I Was Like Owh No! Alarm Bell Ringing! In Fact One Of My Friends Asked Me Hows Life And I Said I'm Happier Now.. And She Said Yeah I Can See That.. Aiseymen Naik Tah Banar Badan Ku.. Actually I Do Notice It And When Everybody Is Saying The Same Thing Then Memang Banar.. Ahhh Biar Lahhh As Long As I Keep On Trying To Burn My Fat Ass Everyday Then Insyallah.. Anyway Back To Defeated Bit Was Struggling During My Run Today.. My Shin Was Hurting But I Keep On Pushing And Pushing And Was Even Slowing Down My Pace Just To Try To Ease The Pain But It Just Wont Go.. So I Said To Myself Lets Just Get To Twenty Then Walk It Off.. Reached 20 Minutes Walk For A Few Minutes Then Try Running Again.. Nope It Didnt Help Ah Well Now This FAT Thingy Will Stuck In My Head For The Whole Day.. So Probably Later On Might Just Drop By To Kompleks Sukan Morning Do A Few Laps On The Track And Maybe Some Sprint Training As Well Just To Change It Up A Bit
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: