Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ayuh Tani Ceta Ceta

Had A Very Very Good And Enjoying Morning Run Today.. Just A Great Way To Start My Day.. The Best Way To Describe It Is That It Gives Out A Feel Good Factor About Everything.. You Feel Fresh.. You Feel Like You Were Raring To Go.. And Its Been A While Since I Have A Good Running Form Like Today.. Okay Its Not Really That Fast But At Least With Today's Run I Feel Like I Can Go The Distance And Its Only Because I Had To Go To Work That I Have To Control Myself If Not I Could Go On For A Longer And Further Jog.. Even though Its Not Like The Pace, The Distance Nor The Timing Of My Old Self But I'm Slowly But Surely Getting There.. No Point In Over Doing It And At The End Of The Day I'm Just Gonna Injured Myself.. Went To Miri With The Lads Yesterday.. Heee Cam Menyasal Jua Menukar Duit Banyak Sadikit Atu.. Nda Jua Ada Kan Di Bali.. But Nevertheless Had A Jolly Good Time With Them As Usual..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: