Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

I Have To Say.. I Havent Been Jotting Down A Proper Entry These Few Days.. Apart From Im Just Too Busy With Work And The Lazyness Creeping From My Bum To My Head I Suppose My Brain Is Just Being An Absolute Blur..
And Today Is No Better But At Least Im Making An Effort.. Im Feeling Absolute Restless Today.. And Yeah Lack Of Sleep Makes You Eat More And That Is A Fact.. Coz U Were Tired And Ur Body Is Trying To Keep On Burning Ur Energy On Ur Tired Body Thus Makes U Feel Tired..
And That Is Why I Have To Sleep Later After Work No Excuse.. Guys If U Reading This If Im Not Turning Up Later On During Our Chill Session Sorry In Advance Then.. Mad Night Last Night.. Its A Blast As Well First Off We Were Blasting The Speakers As If There Was A Party Going On At D'Valley.. Samcung On The Table.. Azy's With Her Kusut Face Trying To Dance It Off.. Jidah With Her Usual Talor'ness.. It Was Fun..
And Gez Wat Gotta Ride Home To KB Soon After That But I Opted To Stay At Jidah's Place Which Turn Out To Be A BIG MISTAKE! BIG MISTAKE! (Imitating Julia Roberts In Pretty Woman Hehehe).. WHY? Well First Off Jidah With Her Non-Stop Blabbing.. Infact One Reason Why My Aunt Keeps On Checking On Us.. Then Atip, Bob And Faqih Doing Self Confession.. Officially They Have A Crush On Azy Ahahahahahhahahaha.. Now Thats Gonna Be Funny.. And Im Gonna Tell Azy About That.. Opssss!
Heeee And Now Im Just Out Of Words... Darghhhhhh
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: