Thursday, April 16, 2009

Something To Let Out

Is It Just Me Who Keeps On Thinking.. When Things In Our Life Goes Bad.. We Tend To Blame It On Others.. We Keep On Saying That Its Not Our Own Fault.. Its Just That We're Just One Unlucky Passenger Who Been Caught In The Drift Of One's Moment Of Error..
As A Personal Point Of View I Can Understand Where Those People Are Coming From.. U Knw Like Those Common Idioms "Org Lain Punya Pasal.. Org Lain Punya Salah.. Aku Yg Salah.. Aku Yg Kandung..!!!" True We Have The Right To Say That But We Have To Remember Naievity Is The Part And Parcel Of Life Which We Cant Runaway From It.. No Matter How Hard We Think Things Through There Is Somehow Some Bit That We Tend To Overlook..
On My Part I Have To Say Some Indecision That I Made Always Mess Up With My Mind.. Always Seem To See Things In Black & White.. But If I Just Look Far Enough The Grass Is Greener Out There.. I Do Believe With Me Being a 29 Years Old Life Automatically Is Opening A New Chapter For Me.. Whether Im Ready Or Not.. As What Yana Told Me.. For Next Year Is Where Life Will Become More Serious To Me.. I Have Groomed Myself For The Past 29 Years To Tackle Life In A Different Matter.. Whether Im Ready Or Not It Will Come Knocking On My Door Sooner Rather Than Later And With That Ladies And Gentleman Scared Me :S
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: