Monday, April 13, 2009

The Midnight Movie, Zulo Looks Like A Gay,That Stupid TK Food And The Bowling Bit

Good Morning All.. Bright Sunshine Today After Kinda Wet Weekend For Us Here In Brunei.. Ya Its Been Raining All Day Yesterday.. And Since I Was Riding Yesterday Noon.. Mind You The Weather Was Just Fine That Noon.. But Then As Soon As I Reach Kiulap I Can Feel Tiny Drops Hitting Me..
Park Somewhere In Kiulap Then Hooked Up With Lijah And Zulo Have Some Lunch Bought Us A Couple Of Dvds And Then Just Sit Back But Not Before Having Lunch At Rasa Mas Restaurant Which I Have To Say.. Dont Be Fool By The Menu Photos.. Looks Can Be Very Deceiving..
Then Later On The Day Hooked With Faeiz Mijih And Atul For A Round Of Bowling Which I Have To Say We The Guys Were Hammered By The Gals.. Bah Enough Congratulations Nda Dpt D Dulur Durg Ani Kalau Part Part Memuji Ani Mara Bahaya.. Then Went To D'Valley Have A Lil Coffee Before Heading Back Home Of Which Remind Me Of Something.. MIJIH MANA EMAIL GAMBAR2 AH YANG KU SURUH ARAH ANTAR ARAH EMAIL GMAIL KU.. EEEE LEMBAB!!! ahahahhahahahahahaha.. There You Go Its Not Really A Great A Weekend Because Of The Rain But Nevertheless It Was Still Is A Good One.
My Saturday Night Then Start Out Differently.. Went To Tasek Lama But Didnt Do Well Need To Restart My Jogging Regime And I Seriously Need To Control My Food Intake.. Let See How Much I Can Lose This Time Around.. As I Was Saying My Saturday Night Start Out Slow.. Didnt Left The House Until 10.. Watch A Bit Of The Liverpool v Blackburn Game Before The Aunt Started Making Face And Bellowing About Us Watching Football All The Time.. Ummm Bohong!! AF Jua Kali Ah D Umah Atu Kana Pasang 24 Jam..
Later On Hooked Up With The Guys At Kiulap For The Jangan Tegur Movie.. But Only After Zulo Got Back From His College Gala Nyte Of Which He Looks Gay Gay Gay Gay Hahahahah nadawah Kidding Ur Look Cool With That Suite.. And That Eye Liner.. Keh Keh Keh.. So There Were Are 7 Of Us Eagerly Watching This Movie Jangan Tegur At 11.10 pm.. Lijah's With Her Earphone Stuck To The Ear.. Zulo Hiding Under Lijah's Scarf, Abi's Sitting Down Low On His Sit.. Busy Smsing With Whoever It Is.. Atul's Being Nervous Everytime There Is A Night Scene.. And Mijih Wont Let Faeiz Far From Her.. And Me.. Ahahahahaha Be Clever Dont Concentrate Especially On The Surprise Bit.. But In All It Was Just An Ok Movie..
After That Went To TK Coz Zulo Was Starving.. Of Which I Had A Stomach Ache From Drinking There.. Thats One.. For $4 Zulo And Abi's Noodles Was No More Than Ridiculous In The Taste And Serving.. Its Just Plain Stupid And I Even Wonder Why Do People Even Go There.. Is It Because Almost Everyone Is Going There? I Wonder...
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: