Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Saturday Post

Weekend Already? My Goodness Times Moves Fast These Days.. Btw Sorry Guys Havent Been Grace With Free Time To Update My Blog.. But Hey I Manage.. I Try To Low Down Whats Been Happening For The Past Few Days Yeah..
Lets Say Thursday Whats Up On Thursday.. Nothing Much Really Just Me And The Gang Went To Aminah Arif For Lunch.. Jirul Is Going To Mars Again But Before That Stopping at urANUS To Get Some Supply So We All Had Lunch Together.. And I Actually Managed To Gobble Down Ambuyat With Even Chewing This Time Yay!!! Then Later On Faeiz, Lijah N Myself Is Nice Enough To Sent Off Jirul At The Airport.. Hmmm Manja!! Ahahahahah Tho We Managed To Force Ourself Shedding A Few Drops Of Tears Being Absolutely Faking Our Sad Feeling Of Jirul Going Away For A While Hahahaha..
Owh Yeah Btw Whats With The Glass Partition At The Departure Hall In The International Airport.. For Somehow The Relevant Authorities Have Made The Place Becoming Ever So Small.. I Was Otw To The Airport Restaurant To Join The Guys.. I Was Passing This Group Of Tourist And I Thought That Was A Long Queue Of Which Only Then I Realise What Is Seems To Be The Problem.. Seriously That Is Such A Big Hassle.. Imagine Just Imagine During Haj Season How Pack That Place Gonna Be.. For Sure Is Hazardous.. For Those Who Put Up With That Idea.. Congrats Of Being A Such Ludacris N Idiot!
Later On That Thursday Night As Usual D'Valley Cafe Then Afterwards Went Out Riding With Jidah's Bf.. Man That Guy Has A Beefie Bike.. And It Is For Sure That Thing Is Damn Loud And Super Fast.. Owh Owh On Special Note Yana The Matam Has Got Her Own Ride.. Wooohooo Cam C Banar Perasaan Drive Cam Dalam Ceta Fast N Furious Booohooo Im Jeles..
Yesterday Friday UnEventful Day.. Stayed At Home Only Went Out Ard 4 Ish Promise To Wati Going For Jungle Tracking.. Lijah Bailed Out At The Last Minute.. Aming No Where To Be Found Only To Be Seen Sitting Around The Stairs Area.. Met Bro Khoo.. Who Still Suffering From His Fever But Still Able To Carry Himself Up And About.. Great Stuff Bro!
And Today HeeeHeee Luckily Managed To Finish My Work.. Got An Inspection Later On.. So I Think Im Gonna Continue Enjoying My Indomie For Lunch.. Lapar Che.. Alum Terima.. Nyaman Jua Indomie Ani Hahahahahah Ciao!

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: