Monday, February 27, 2023

KK Trip Summary

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday, 27th February 2023.

This post is about roughly sharing how much I spent during our recent trip to KK but also this post reflects only part of our spending. This post is more about sharing harga hotel and jua cost minyak kereta.

Now let's start with the accommodation costs. As mentioned in the previous blog post, we opted to spend a lil bit more on accommodation as we wanted to relax a lil bit this time around. So chose to stay at The Luma Hotel, a colleague of mine recently stayed there and had a good time hence we wanted to have an experience of our own.


This was the price for our original booking. Staying for 4D3N, we booked this slot using the booking.com website. Akan tetapi aku atu macam mahal jua usulnya eh and batah rasanya. 


Then aku check the Booking.com apps on my phone and suddenly the price dropped as clearly shown in the photo above. Since I am still entitled to free cancellation. I just canceled the booking that I made via the website and immediately booked the dates by using the app.


And of course, as mentioned earlier I just opted to shorten our stay hence we got it a bit cheaper. However, as the next mentioned below.


Now that I composed the post, I just realized how much I would have saved if I just stay with the earlier plan of staying for 4D3N. I ended up paying more hahahaha what an idiot. Also not mentioned here was the cost of staying in our upgraded room. The price that was shown above was the rate for the room that we booked via the Booking.com app and since we decided to stay in our current room, I have topped up another RM80. And on top of that, another RM10 for the tourism rate (makan darah banar) and another RM30 to secure a parking space right in front of the entrance.

Do I regret it? Not a single bit. Both my wife and I really enjoyed the stay. Yes, both of us got sick but it is still an enjoyable stay. Of course, there were a few regrets as we never get to go to a few places that we planned for. One of them was Gayang restaurant and when I woke up the day after we got home, I suddenly miss KK hahahaha. Nampak gayanya mesti dilawat lagi lah ni.

Okay next would be fuel, as banyak yang bertanya banar kah di KK nda menjuali minyak arah kereta Brunei. Only selected filling station saja yang mau menjuali. This statement is half correct, as I can confirm filling station in KK will not sell you the Ron 95 type. However, the Ron 97 / V Power type is available for us. So bear in mind lah bila kitani kan top up minyak, sediakan saja dlm RM 100, as it cost us about RM70 to fill up the tank of our car. And also jangan lupa price vary ikut macamana level kehausan kereta masing2. 

Again as I mentioned earlier, kami fill up minyak the day before leaving for KK. Drove all to KK and didn't stop for a fill-up. Our car just stay in the car park during our first day in KK. Only on Sunday evening, we decided to drive around KK but nda jua jauh banar lah. If we sampai ke Gayang maybe awal mengisi. Kami hanya mengisi minyak the day before kami balik ke Brunei. 


I told my wife, plan ku ke KK ani just kan belibur saja, kan makan ice cream Godiva, kan makan ke Gayang, kan bali spendet di Tong's and yg pending beli perfume utk complete my Chanel collection.



So Alhamdulillah lah walaupun ada a few hajat yang nda kesampaian but a few dpt jaditah. Andang udah niat di hati kan relax saja and bukannya kan shopping sakan. Apa jua nya usin performance bonus and annual bonus yang kami save. Bukan mcm dulu, mun dulu ngam loan keluar mana nda serupa org kaya hahahahaha. Apapun Alhamdulillah, I will still come n visit KK. Mesti tu disampaikan ke Gayang aa and makan udang steam. Sia Sia Pun!

W

No comments: