Monday, February 27, 2023

KK Trip February 2023 Part 3

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


MONDAY, 06th February 2023.

Day 3 of our recent trip to KK. And today my Wife mulai udah nda nyaman rasa badan. Mulai udah damam kedia eh. Kesian kompom menjangkit dari kediaku. While for myself, alhamdulillah energy atu udah berbalik and because both of us terasa mcm nda banyak berjalan I decided to extended our stay to another day here in KK.

Also one of the reason why aku extend pasalnya today baru ku berjumpa dengan c Jirul. He had to fly back home with his family pasalnya her mother was desperately ill. And by the time you were reading this post. His mother sadly passed away on Thursday 09/02/2023.

This post going to be a long read guys. So enjoy haha.





Today mood ada baik lah tapi saya punya bini. Banyak kesian mulai udah ada rasa damam hehehe. And as usual we started our day by having breakfast.




I can't get enough of the nasi lemak guys. The second time I'm having it and rasa masih tetap sama. So well done chef! I even make sure the waiter relays my masakan mu nyaman message to the chef.


Just sharing another jamban photo and you can see clearly the shower room. Basar banar lah bilik ani. Worth the money uhuk RM6++ plang harganya semalam. Haha ah yes as I mentioned earlier we decided to extend our stay here. Since bilik kami ani kana upgrade hence harga pun nda sama dengan apa yang ku bayar. I told them I don't mind changing rooms as long as I don't have to leave the room during checkout and move out once our new room is ready.

Sekali runding punya runding the receptionist then offered us to stay in our current room if we agreed to pay an extra RM80 cash on top of what we paid for our extension. I said why not! And our room is sorted out.



Our next order of the day was to kidnap Jirul from his office and then drag him back to his house. This was me doing my beras wangi and tenun Brunei haha. Plus taus lah kami touring kawasan rumahnya of which you guys can check out below.



As mentioned by Jirul, his residency ani was smacked in the middle of Sutera Harbour where the elitist of Sabah live and we can see why.



Before we left Sutera Harbour, menyampati dulu ambil gambar with the sea as our background. Gotta say KK know how to invest in their sea view.





Next up was having lunch at KK Seafood Garden at Jalan Tugu. Alhamdulillah, thank you Jirul for the treat.




Today hari mendulur my wife haha. Bukan plang kan berabis berbelanja but brought to all the place yang aku nda berapa mau ngaga during the last few days. So liat tah saja video aa. Walaupun damam but didulur shopping arah kadai kesukaannya, aku plang angih-angih menguyung.



Taking a break from the shopping and I have to be honest, I was all sweaty from the speed walk hahaha. Mind you hebat lagi biniku, as I didn't even bother to gambar each kadai yang ya masuk haha.

As I was saying, we stopped by for a breather at Teo Chew stall pasal my wife nampak cendol durian and wanted to try it. Why for myself I just settled for sirap bandung. So review? Well nya my wife nyaman lagi cendol di Brunei and I just leave it there haha.







After Imago, we went back to the hotel. Rehat kajap then by 5:30 pm both my wife and I, meet up with Jirul again for high tea and a spot of sunset view at Hyatt Centric. Didn't even bother to take a photo of the menu list and the food that we ordered as both myself and my wife was overwhelmed by the view.

Okay, lah let's be honest I do know some would say the view, is not that perfect since you still can clearly see the roof of Suria Sabah. And also our conversation was constantly interrupted by planes on their landing approach into KKIA but hey I don't mind it at all.



Ended our lepak around 7-8 pm. And aku kinda macam tahi palat pasalnya nda ku berkira membayar valet parking RM20 for 3 hours hahaha. We dropped off Jirul at his car then we go jalan jalan to Suria Sabah sekajap pasal mencari perfume sekali tampat yang ku dulu membali masa ani under renovation. So its a no go, then my wife bah ke Imago tah since I remember I saw one at Parkson. Keluar dari Suria Sabah we saw Jesselton Duty-Free and I thought dari ku ke Imago might as well stop here and bought myself a new perfume.

Mahal sedikit lah dari harga di Parkson but since the place is right next to Suria Sabah, I thought malas ku banyak pikir lagi. Perut pun lapar balik and since tonight is our last night in KK. My wife wanted to have dinner at a local eatery next to our hotel.


We had our dinner at Kopi Ping restaurant, Sutera Avenue. Same building as our hotel. Ordered wantan hor and KK never fail to disappoint me. Usulnya nyaman plang and look at the egg sauce, pelikat. However, bila udah dirasa I'm sorry bukannya kan taiming or nda bersyukur but Trader's Inn wantan hor can beat this easily. I don't even think yang lada singapore can help much hahaha.

My wife ordered aglio olio and she loves it. Nyaman nya syukur tah alhamdulillah.


Okay, what I wrote above might sound petulant and ungrateful for me criticizing the food. But in my defense, it's a restaurant, I'm paying for it, and the quality should be better. And I didn't sulk and let the food go to waste. I did manage to finish it.

But going on holiday in KK can teach you a lot about being thankful for what you have. Even I can say as far as a Bruneian. Our quality of life atu ah jauh bah lebih baik dari durang ani. And it is a humbling thought. Cua liat anak dua org ah. At this hour they should be at home but no. They stayed out and berdagang keropok. And the girl was still young she can't even explain well what she was saying. At the same time, a guy was sitting and waiting for food that he needs to deliver. And when we saw what he used to deliver the food with, my wife and I were shocked. Makai biskal bah and biskal nya ani lagi mcm membari kesian. Hence, the reason I stop complaining about how blunt my wantan hor tastes is and finish it hahaha.

Told ya that it's gonna be a long read. Okay, stay tuned for part 4. Gonna go to sleep now. It's 4 am on the 19th of February when I draft this post.

W

No comments: