Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Monday 06/01/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Secepat itu the new week begin.



Keakhiran kami ari ani. Kengalihan jua hence akhir kami jalan dari umah. Yth tawakkal saja supaya nda berapa stress di jalan later.

Stress part one!

Stress part two!

Another colleague is back in the office after her holiday and she got some good chocolate. Apalagi kita kerjakan lah hahahaha.



Apparently one of our colleague kana celebrate birthday nya today kira a belated one i think so we surprised her a with a cake and a birthday song by me.

My lunch as prepared by my beloved Wife. Sedap lerrrrr alhamdulillah.


Mendangani my Assistant Manager ke admin sekali one of my colleague preparing some stuff untuk team SPARK makan makan. Taus tah ku minta kopok ani. Tais liur ku eh yatah ku teruskan.

ada pelawat terhomat masuk ke pantry kami tengah hari ani. Hahahahahaha.

Saja mengatik my Wife. Sasak tu ya kalau aku mengambil video time balik keraja ani.




And as usual bilanya masuk kereta. Lapar ehhhh let's go for dinner hahahahahha.

Definitely gonna kill me when she found out i posted this photo on my blog. I couldn't care less nyahahahaha.

Just to help up sleep better at night.

WADi

No comments: