Friday, September 14, 2018

Tuesday 11/09/2018 Part 2

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And part two is here!



We promised both the munchkins that we're gonna bring them to Eco Park again. So as i mentioned earlier in my previous post. I woke up around 4:30 and then taus tah kami berjalan. Well bertukar baju apa lah ku dulu tu aa.










Macam biasalah sangal durg main scooter and berbasikal. Memang dengan konpiden dan lagi rasa kompom memang durg dua minta bawa main bubble. Hence i told my Wife jangan lupa ambil cash from my Wallet.

This also proves to be a good time for me to play around with my phone's camera. Loving it bros! And above are the raw unedited but compressed photos that i took that afternoon.





Para para penunggu dan pengiring-pengiring setia haa haa haa. Nda dpt kami dua laki bini saja ni kalau membawa Kaka and Adik. Paning kang my Wife.


And then of course lapas bubble minta bawa arah kawasan playground. 


More bubbles?



Its Princess Bacai time to play with the bubbles.


Lets see if blogger can play my slo-mo video.

WADi

No comments: