Friday, September 14, 2018

Sunday 02/09/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

A Sunday in September.


Woke up early because i have to attend DARe's sport event at Muara Beach. Atu jauh bui!


Earlier that night i sent my 3 quarter pants for a new rubber waist change kali kan biasalah kancang and i don't feel comfy. That Belly of mind must be the main reason aaa hahaha. Gila!








Just before the game begins we had our safety briefing as well as warm up sessions lead by HAF. That was fun.


Our team flag!

That stupid flag hahahaha!











The dumbest game ever hahahaha. Sandi bah durg aaa. Durg suruh tiup tapung nganya masalahnya durg pakai baldi bukan talam. Jarih Bui meniup tapung ah abis inggap!

The last time when i had flour all over me was during my birthday years ago. Luckily there was no egg being smash at my head today. Still though it really was hard to clean it off. Damn it!







This has got to be the best relay game ever! Just looked at our faces and how happy we were. We won that game and we were in force mendangani our colleague on his last leg. Cua liat one of our Senior Manager Hang Ping. He was so pumped up hahahaha.

We were so competitive and my goodness this was only a musical chair game but the noise that we made was just epic. I hurt my throat just giving my teammates a shout hahaha. Luckily it didn't show here. Mun ani full vid bah. Sandi alah alah meliat bola.



Owh yeah i forgot to mention about food. The food spread was great and i only managed to snap a few of it. Can't be bothered to eat pasalnya jamban jauh and aku ngalih udah hehehe.







Tug of War time. Too bad the boys didn't do well. But the girl won their match hahaha.









We finished overall second but somehow our team won the most prizes. Well if that was the case then i take second all day long haha.

Group Hug! Don't bother finding me. I Wasn't here. At this time aku sibuk menapau makanan hahahaha.

WADi

No comments: