Monday, September 24, 2018

Saturday 22/09/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ah the weekend is here!


Seriously man. I seriously need to be rajin eh. Hajat kan menyasah but i stayed in bed. Udah my Wife berpadah kedia kan minta bawa jalan sal mood kureng barutah ku bungkar. Mun nda awu berkulat, berkarak n bergelugut ku di katil atu.



Where we had our lunch that afternoon.

Org moody aa haha.



I love the food here but if i have a few complain aa. Tu nah soupnya karit serving nya. And my god they need to improve in their plating. Too much watching Gordon Ramsey on Youtube bah aku ani. The food was nice. 10 bucks for this but its ok the penne was nyaman. Nganya yg syg nya they had to put cheese on the grilled chicken breast. Which at the end it overwhelmed the taste of the chicken. Just my two cents lah.

Went to Supasave Beribi because Mrs Ahmad Mawardy membali grilled chicken. Taus tah kami round round meliat the food there. Haahaha apa nya my Wife mun $200 boleh lakap ni. I agreed i would go crazy in buying stuff here.

I mean just look at the beef spread. The beef medallion aka filet then those steak cuts. Dry rub kah grilled kah wuishhhhh nyamai!!!!!!!

Jom pulang Kb

WADi

No comments: