Monday, August 08, 2016

The Wednesday 27th Of July 2016

There Were A Few Things That Woke Me Up That Day. One Of It Was This Bird! Like Clock Work Chip Chip Chip Ish! But Nothing You Can Do Since The Neighbourhood Was Rich Of Trees And Fruits! Especially Mangoes.



Waking Up To My Mum's Cooking Is Always Good. I Never Complain Kalau Ani Hehehe. Mum Was Cooking For A Company In Kb. I Think Durg Menyambut Hari Raya Kali Well Obviously Lah Tu Aaaa.



Told You Guys This Gonna Be A Long Week. This Was One Of The Many Meetings That I Attended.


When My Fiancee Shared This. It Brought Smile To My Face. Not Long To Now Guys!


Going Back Home At This Hour Will Become A Norm For This Week. Banar Nda Ku Nipu. Too Much To Do. Too Much To Do!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


"Stress Ku Yo!"

No comments: