Monday, December 22, 2014

Yang Ini Sedap


First Off The Pic Didn't Do Any Justice.. My HTC Sucks When It Comes To Low Light Shoot.. Well Most Of HTC Are Having The Same Problem To Be Honest.. This Purple Tint Is Really Annoying But Anyway That Is Not The Story Ahaha Melarat.. Okay Time For A New Paragraph!

As I Was About To Explain Earlier This Is One Menu That Is A Hotsale On My Mum's Well Babuku Menu.. Daging Masak Kicap Berempah.. Its Good For Any Function Or Just Kalau Tais Liur.. My Mum Charge This By The Kilo 1kg - $30.. Owh Its Not The Weight Of The Whole Food Bila Ia Udah Masak.. 1kg Atu Maksudnya Banyak Daging.. So Usually 1kg Of Daging Can Feed 8-9 Person.. So Kalau Nak Try Rasa Please Lah Order Yer.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Aku Tak Bohong Banar Banar Nyaman Ni!"

No comments: