Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Snappies From Last Sunday

Last Sunday After My Morning Run.. Singgah Sekajap At KB Waterfront Playground Pasal Kan Workout Sikit Then Walked On Those Acupressure Stone Path Didn't With My Sock And Then It Got Wet Hahaha


Then I Had To Stop By The Kedai Runcit For Some Errands And Not Even Bother To Put On My Shoes Haa Haa Haa Man I'm So Native.


Later That Afternoon Since It Was Raining Dragged My Dad And Lil Sis For A Movie.. If You Haven't Watch NATM 3 Better Go Watch It.. Quality.. Don't Bother Checking On Rotten Tomatoes For Review Those Guys Are Useless Dick! Hahaha Mind You The Goodbye Bit Was Sad The Way He Said Let Us Go Larry Owh My God That Was A Bit Teary.. Malas Nak Spoil Banyak Banyak Go TENGOK!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Not Bad For A Quiet Sunday Innit?"

No comments: