Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Snappies Moment

Was Helping Out The Lil Sis With Her Math Homework.. Darn It Even With Primary Level Maths I Struggle Haa Haa So There Was At One Point I Was So Lost With The Question.. One Thing That It Was In English.. And I Keep On Reading It Over And Over And Still Couldn't Understand What The Question Was.. Now Imagine My Sister Whose English Are Not As Good As Mine.. And If That Was An Exam Question.. Now She Has Lost One Mark Already.. So I Duly Wrote A Small Note At The Bottom Of The Page To Her Teacher. "Sorry Teacher Aku Pun Lost Trying To Figure Out This Question =)" And I Totally Forgot About That.. Then Last Night My Sister Mentioned It And Telling Me Even Herself Can't Figure Out The Question Herself.. Then I Asked Myself No Disrespect Towards The Teacher.. Why Make It Hard For The "Kids".. I Repeat "Kids!" Simple English Would Have Suffice Owh The Irony!
Just After I Finished My Schooling Years Back In 96 I Think.. Jobless.. Did This Mortal Kombat Logo Just By Using The Paint Software And Using My A Magazine As A Referrence.. It Took Me 2 Days Just To Finish It.. Another One Is The Old WWF Logo.. Too Bad My Lil Sis Ripped It Off My Room Door.. Got Me Thinking Tho.. How Good I Can Be When I Put Extra Effort And Focus On One Thing.. Self Reminder..
That Mee Goreng Ayam In Telisai.. Love It.. Need To Cut Down On This Too.. Payah Eh Barang Nyaman Ani.
Not Much Of A Rant Really.. No Complain With The Choice Of Hump They Used But What Annoys Me The Most Is That The Contractor Failed To Leave Any Sign Warning Driver There Is A New Hump In Front.. A Little Paint Job Just To Make It Visible To Road Users Would Suffice.. Kalau Siang Fine U Can See It.. Time Malam Bah Masa Ya Baru Siap.. Mana Ku Nampak.. Kan Terabang Kereta.. I Swear To God Mun Di Luar Negeri Antah Eh Malar Kali Our Government Kana Saman For Negligence! 
 Taken A Few Days Back.. Buying A New Pair Of School Shoe For My Lil Sister.. One Of The Old Shoe Shop In Kb.. Bila Ku Tengok Barang2 Nya Banyak Yang Style Lama.. But What Surprise Me That It Still Can Survive All This While.. Their Perseverance & Character In Keeping The Shop Going For Such Long Time Must Be Applauded!

Dugaan Baru.. I Do Believe Its My Fault.. Garitnya Dalam But On The Plus Side Nda Picak.. Still Tho It Breaks My Sweet Heart!!!!!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: