Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday The 20th

I'm In Pain Owh Such Pain Well It Was As Expected But To Be Very Honest I Never It Really Hurt As Much As It Is Right Now.. I Thought With Experience I Could Very At Least Avoid The Pain But I Am Just Mere Human.. I've Got Feelings Like Any Other Human.. So I Will Get Hurt.. But Do I Regret Going To Gym Last Saturday? No! I Did Not.. Haa Haa Haa You Lots Must Have Thought Aku Putus Cinta Kali Eh.. Eh Tidaklah Ini Kisah Gym Laaa..
Was About To Go For A Night Run Last Saturday But Then The Weather Start Going South So I Just Popped In The Gym.. Used The Elliptical Machine For A Short Cardio.. Hit A Few Abs Workout Then Continue With Working Out My Triceps And Biceps.. Rindu Jua Lah Aku Sebanarnya Kan Main Basi Ani.. But The Soreness OMG Muscles Are Too Stiff At The Mo.. Sucks!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: