Monday, September 08, 2014

This TV Series






  1. Falling Skies - After Watching The 1st Season I Was Hooked But Somehow I Do Not Enjoyed The 4th Season.. For Some Reason The Anticipation From The Ending Of Season 3 Did Not Suffice Me At All.. Maybe They Should Have End It There.. Macam The Walking Dead.. Nda Kan Mau Habis Baaa..
  2. Houdini - How Houdini Raise To Fame.. He Was Also Asked To Be A Spy Before WW1 Hahaha Antah.. Aku Pun Nda Jua Follow Banar Hidup Si Harry Houdini Ani.. So This Is Quite Refreshing.. I Really Thought He Died From Doing One Of His Stunt But He Actually Died From A Ruptured Appendix Owh And I Just Found Out That It Was A Mini Series.. 2 Episode Saja.. Bummer.. 
  3. The Strain - I Started Watching After Seeing An Advert Of It.. And I Thought Why Not.. Then Tarus Hooked!
  4. Outlander - Boring! I Stop Watching It Now..
  5. The Last Ship - If You Haven't Watch It.. I Totally Recommend It..
Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!

No comments: