Thursday, September 04, 2014

Another Run

Yesterday Run When I Looked At The KM Counter I Wasn't Surprise.. In Fact I Really Expect It.. One Thing For Sure Is That I Was Super Struggling Yesterday.. Yes I Almost Hit 3 Km Mark Last Monday But Then Again.. Night Run And Evening Run Was Totally Different.. The Hot And Humidity That Comes While Doing Evening Run Is Just A Killer And To Be Very Honest I Underestimate On How Hard It Was.. Tho For Saying That I Managed To Grind Myself.. Antah Berapa Kali Ku Ckp Sorg Diri Kemarin Atu Mana Lagi Being Hit By Stitch On The Right Side Of My Stomach.. Tu Dalam Bahasa Org Putih Lah.. Dalam Bahasa Melayu Anu Yg Sakit Nyucuk On The Side Of Our Stomach While Running..
So Now I Know My 'Crash Point' And Route Pun Udah Calculated So Next Run In Shaa Allah Wanna Try To Go Further.. Can't Be Bothered With The Time Count.. I'm Running Against Myself.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: