Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Snappy Bah Saja Ah

Cekodok This Morning.. Well Semalam Plang Punya Ni.. Was Having This For Breakfast.. Bila Ku Sentuh Saja Subhanallah Minyak Nauzubillah.. So What To Do.. Ambik Aing Panas Dumb Dalam Ani Then Cuci Dengan Air Suam.. I Know Weird.. Darinya Ku Makan Barang Yg Over Minyak Baik Ku Makan Cemani.
Was Feeling A Bit Restless And Didn't Get Any Good Sleep At All From Sunday To Monday Night.. So Last Night I Got Knocked Off Early.. And Woke Up With A Bad Headache.. Oversleep Tah Udah Tu..
Nampak Tak Apa Yang Nak Show Atu.. Edar Edar Bah Tampat Durang Cari Mangsa Ani Hahaha.. 
So Long Gone The Normal Roadblock.. Police Traffic Officers Just Stand Next To The Road.. And Have A Look Around.. Nampak Saja Galak Usul Kereta Atu.. Or Nda Pakai Safety Belt Abis Siap Kana Saman.. And I Was Lucky To Get This Shot.. The Police Officer Closer To Me Atu Was About Too Look At My Way Hahahaha Phew!
Watched This Movie Yesterday.. Its Called Robin Hood Men In Tights.. I Always Wonder Why Does The Abbot Hate The Guy In Red Rob When He Called Him "Hey Abbott" Apparently This Scene Is A Tribute To Some Show Called Abbott And Costello.. How Do I Find Out About This.. Gue Google Laa I Typed Hey Abbott Then Ada Lah One Webbie Called www.moviemistakes.com.. Voila Now I Know..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: