Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wow Masinnya Mee Ani

Apakan Post Ku Ah??? Haha Well I'm Having Mee Goreng Right Now.. Sekali Mee Nya Luan Luan Masin.. But Since Org Belanja Makan Saja Tia.. Rezeki Dari Allah.. Memanjang Kan Pahala Orang.. Nda Ja.. Anyway Believe It Or Not This Is My First Blog Post For The Month Of April.. And Today The 15th Of April Is My First Day Back To The Office And I Felt So Motivated! Nahh I'm Lying.. Totally Demotivated.. I Woke Up This Morning And My First Thought Was Oh No! Work! I Can't Continue My Sleep.. Its Been Awhile Since I Took A Leave This Long But Honestly I Wasn't Enjoying It Due To The Fact That I Was Basically Bed Ridden For A Fever Then Suffering From Asthma.. Suffering To The Point That I Just Had To Get Myself Checked.. And As Usual I've Got Injected By Hydrocoat To Help My Respiratory System.. 200Cc Of It... Damn That Is A Lot.
April Is Also My Birthday Month.. Turned 34 This Year.. Man I'm Getting Old.. Need To Settle Down Quick Now.. Been Bombarded By That Bloody Question Front Back Left Right And Center And It Sucks Big Time.. Anyway Enough About That.. This Won't The Only Post For Today.. I'll Be Posting More In Shaa Allah 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: