Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Random Snappy Post

Last Tuesday Stop By At The Grannies And Having Dinner With Them.. And Alhamdulillah My Grandma Ate A Lot.
Then Taking An Usies Shot With My Grandpa While Trying His New Double Seat Reclining Chair Haha.. Still Love His Da Vinci's Sofa Tho.. Nice To Sleep On.
Then Stop By At Rimba At My Amit's Place And Manage To Watch An Episode Of KUWTK.. Can't Be Bothered With Explaining The Acronym.
 Owh I Did Stop By QQ Store At Times Square.. Dad Wanted To Check The New Samsung Galaxy S5.. And I Found Out The New HTC One M8.. Owh I Love It But Not The Price Tho.. $998 Too Bloody Expensive.
Taken Yesterday I Think.. Too Bad Its Not Clear.. I Remember When We Went To Bandar On Tuesday I Don't Recall Seeing The Barrier Being Mashed Up Like That.. Looks Like A Big Accident.. Mudahan Yang Terlibat Selamat.. Amin

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: