Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday The 22nd

Just To Inform You Guys I'm Recovering.. Still The Chest Felt Itchy And Sticky At Times But I've Must Say I Feel Bette Now Even My Appetite Seems To Return Alhamdulillah.. Can Actually Enjoy My Food Now.. Oh No! Haha But Then Again I've Promised Myself I Must Lose Weight I Must Look Healthy In Sha Allah.. Gonna Be Tough Even Though I've Done It Before But Its Still Is Hard.. I'm Gonna Give Myself A Few Days Until I Properly Heal Then I Will Start My Jog.. Promised My Mum I Will Put Gym On Hiatus But That Doesn't Mean I Will Stop Weight Training Entirely.. I Still Gonna Do A Lil Bit Of Dumbbell Workout On The Arms And Shoulder Just Not As Hardcore As What I've Been Doing For The Past Years..
Anyway I Think This Is It For The Time Being.. I Know April Hasn't Been My Productive Month When It Comes To Blogging.. Will Address That Issue Soon Ahahaha Sekadar.. Later Need To Continue With The Work.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W


No comments: