Tuesday, January 31, 2012

When It Beats It Really Is Real

This lump of flesh that I have in my chest
It beats for the One to whom it belongs to
But being an ungrateful borrower that I am
I give it away to one who deserves it not

For shame! A total disregard of the Owner!
Such a beautiful Owner, Who is still there
Even though I gave it away, more than once
He is there, willing to recover a broken item

Now, I hold on to it close. Lock it so tightly
Trying so hard not to give you the golden key
Realize this, I am merely a poor key keeper
Entrusted by the Keymaker to keep it safe

Until one day. That day. How I long for that day!
That blessed day when the keys switch hands
Please, keep mine safe! I will keep yours safer
Unlock the hearts, for His permission was earned


Kata Kata Di Atas Bukan Kata Kata Terhasil Dari Mulut Ku.. Dan Bukan Jua Terhasil Dari Bernas Fikiran Ku.. Akan Tetapi Kata Kata Dari Seseorang.. Dan Aku Tak Akan Berkata Lebih Dari Ini.. Enjoy The Words Guys
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: