Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Something Positve

Saw This Last Night In Facebook.. And I Said To Myself I Gotta Save It Tomorrow And Blog It.. So For Those Who Is Still Trying To Reach Your Goal.. No Matter What It Is.. If There Is Any Doubters Trying To Hold You Back.. Say This To Them "I May Not Be There Yet.. But I'm Close Than I Was Yesterday!"
Never Ever Forget What You Had Before.. Because When Its Bad Its Experience And When Its Good Its Wonderful.. Appreciate What You Have Now Because Its Truly God's Present Thus It Is Called Our Presence Because Comes Tomorrow It Will Be No More Than Just A Memory..
Amazingly True.. And Now I'm Trying To Remember Those Moment And I Just Smile And For Point No.1 I Still Am Doing It.. Hahaha
The Most Beautiful Thing Is This World Is To See Your Parents Smiling And Knowing That You're The Reason Behind That Smile.. "Masha Allah"
True To The Bone!
W

No comments: