Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yeah Its Saturday

Yup It Is A Saturday But I Don't Feel Any Significant About It.. In Fact I Don't Feel Great For The Past One Month Or So.. To Be Honest With You All It Seems Like I Just Lost My Drive.. I Lost Interest With Everything And With That I Just Feel Lazy And Lately I Just Started To Care Less About Everything.. That Is Why I Haven't Been That Active With My Blog.. It Is Almost To The Level That I Keep On Saying What's The Point At Every Single Time When I Think About Doing Something..

I've Been Trying To Find To Cheer Myself.. At Least Something That Can Make Me Thing About Anything Else Rather Than All This Stuff That Corroding My Mind At The Moment.. Terlalu Banyak Pahit Dari Manisnya.. Heh I Even Almost Let Go Jassie.. That Is How Bad Of State I'm Currently.. Letting Go Something That I Care.. I Just Want A Change.. Even If Its Give A Tinge Of Joy I Would Go For It.. But Hey Thank God I Snap Out Of It For A While And Realized I've Been Taken Advantage Off So I Just Pull The Plug.. Whats The Point See.. Saying Whats The Point At Every Single Word I Said Is Never Good..

Even Trying To Finish This Post Is Quite A Challenge For Me.. Too Many Things To Think About.. This Is Not Healthy.. Never Is Healthy.. Its Been A Testing Start For The New Year And I Just Things Will Start Looking Up In The Near Future.. This Is Depress!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: